- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Drink Easy (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Denver warehouse.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact a Drink Easy Dude if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, Drink Easy provides the option of printing out a pre-paid UPS shipping label for a fee of $9.99. This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you’ll claim the inventory and get your new drinking novelty fast!
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been “partied with” is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Drink Easy.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Drink Easy upon delivery will be rejected.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled “Order Received.” Once an order has a status of “Order Processed,” it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
- Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by email at info@DrinkEasy.com